• LOGIN
  • No products in the cart.

Limiting beliefs

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cottyroos 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

athurst89
    Participant

As I went through this course. There were things you said that confirmed what I read in my personal development books. One of the things you said is we have to believe in ourselves and that we as children of a multi trillionaire God that we have a right to wealth and prosperity. Even though I’m doing business I still get frustrated about the process I am going through to get there. There have been other individuals that have spoken a word over me that i would be a multimillionaire. I’ve been make small steps and growing.

cottyroos
    Participant

I believe I start off with certain limiting beliefs that it is hard to get wealthy in order to give and serve God. However, this is something we can work together with God to overcome. These limiting beliefs will take time to be eliminated and we have to supplant them with positive affirmations. I guess this is the way to go!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Membership Registration

BEGIN TODAY!

Put your name and email and I’ll start you on this 11-day journey of transforming your mind from the thoughts and behavioural patterns that the world taught you about money….you’ll be shocked!

Welcome to Godpreneur Academy

You can now access your free training directly from your desktop, iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Hey! This is a Member's area. To become a Member

Click Here