As married entrepreneurs, life can be tough if things aren’t good at home and in the business. When BOTH are bad, it could seem like the whole world is crumbling around us.
But God’s Word promises peace, healing, even-tempers, and calm into your situation. When you give God all the worries you have at home and in the office, you can expect God to do what only He can do – Breakthroughs!
We know God’s Word is alive and active. His Word is our weapon against the enemy and the evil in this world that wants to tear your business apart and break your marriage up. Jesus came that we may have life and have it to the fullest! Breakthroughs are around the corner for all of us that believe.
If we stick to prayers and promises from God, breakthroughs in business and marriage are possible. Allow yourself to be guided by God through inspirational testimonies, scripture promises, personal prayers, and powerful declarations specifically designed for married entrepreneurs.
Financial setbacks in business and marital issues at home affect entrepreneurs around the world. This course provides needed strength and faith in the truth of God’s holy Word for breakthroughs in both in your business and in your marriage.
Each day contains a testimony, a bible verse, and questions to build up towards your breakthrough!
These lessons will show you:
- How to Own A Business And Stay Married
- Why Married Entrepreneurs are the More Likely to Have Business Problems
- How Married Entrepreneurs Successfully Reduce Stress at Home and Office
- Why Challenges in My Marriage Make My Business Better
- Help, My Spouse Is Holding Me Back in Business!
- How Married Entrepreneurs Should Deal With Their Problems
- How to Effectively Hide Your Marriage Problems as an Entrepreneur
- The Best Marriage Coach for Entrepreneurs
- 5 Ways Struggling Married Entrepreneurs Can Still Win
- How to Avoid Giving Up in Business and Marriage
- How Music Saved my Business and Marriage
- How To Benefit from Your Terrible Experiences as a Married Entrepreneur
- Your Business and Marriage Are Being Held Back by This
- How Married Entrepreneurs Who Lost Hope Keep Fighting
- Lack of Sleep Can Signal Problems in Business and Marriage
- Saving Your Business and Marriage Comes Down to Who’s in Control
- Struggling Married Entrepreneurs are One Simple Step Away from the Fix
- What If Your Terrible Marriage and Sinking Business Just Need This
- How Married Entrepreneurs Can Stop Comparing Themselves to Other Happy Power Couples
- How Past Business and Marriage Problems Are Blocking Your Growth
- The 100% Rule Will Save Your Business and Marriage
|Section 1: Course Resources|
|View / Download Workbook and E-Book||00:00:00|
|Section 2: Lessons|
|Day 1: God’s the Judge||00:00:00|
|Day 2: Letting God Lead||00:00:00|
|Day 3: Removing Anxiety||00:00:00|
|Day 4: Rejoice in Good and Bad||00:00:00|
|Day 5: Love Waiting||00:00:00|
|Day 6: Embrace the Challenge||00:00:00|
|Day 7: Talk to God Before Talking to Others||00:00:00|
|Day 8: Keep Praying||00:00:00|
|Day 9: Be Expecting||00:00:00|
|Day 10: Never Giving Up||00:00:00|
|Day 11: Expecting God||00:00:00|
|Day 12: Your Pain Becomes Someone’s Promise||00:00:00|
|Day 13: Clean Up Time||00:00:00|
|Day 14: Up With Hope||00:00:00|
|Day 15: Fighting Lies with Truth||00:00:00|
|Day 16: You Don’t Need to Understand Everything||00:00:00|
|Day 17: God, Lead My Business and Marriage||00:00:00|
|Day 18: God’s Up to Something||00:00:00|
|Day 19: Getting God’s Stamp of Approval||00:00:00|
|Day 20: Let Past Relationships Go||00:00:00|
|Day 21: Giving All of Yourself to God||00:00:00|
|Section 3: Community Discussion|
|Member Discussion – 21 Days of Breakthroughs in Business and Marriage||00:00:00|